Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week end in marina mall!!

Hi guys :)

How are you? fine? I hope that!

yesterday i went to marina mall. It so nice to go shopping in weekend. :) I went with my brother to the mall. I bought lots of things. for example: new clothes, gold and shoes.My brother bought some t shirts and medical shoes to be comfort in his job . After that we ate fast food in the mall.We walked together in the malls to shop. we talked too much about my study and his job.

After that we went to the peach and we walked together on the sands after that we sat and built some palace(not really palace)!

Then it became dark , so we most to came back to our home. In the road My brother stopped in the petrol station to buy some ice cream to me. :) He bought for me a ice cream and a flower. I t was very nice gift to me because i thought that mu brother forget that i like flowers to much. Then we went to our home at 02:18 pm. ( It's too late!) . After that my brother went to Alain because today he has a work there.

It was very nice and funny day i hope to go again with my brother but my brother did not like to do that again! you know why?

Because the shopping, lunch and the ice cream from his money, so he loss more than 5000 derham.! ^.^ (Just Joke).

Safa Alameri.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day with your brother! As for spelling...I count only a couple mistakes (peach and most). That's why I give this one: 8/10. See you...

    ReplyDelete