Saturday, February 21, 2009


In the last day in Global Village I went with my friends to Global Village. Firstly, we went to many villages for more different countries. We started in Emirates village was had nice markets and goods for Emirates traditional. After that, we went to many villages such as, Egypt, Syria, Saudi, Kuwait, China and Thailand. Next we went to section for games, it had many types of games. I played almost the games, but it had one game I couldn't play because it was very dangerous. Then, we went to section for restaurants to eat because we very tired and hungered. I took nice food from Lebanon restaurant. The last place, we visited in Global Village the section for animals we watched the snakes and my friend took picture with the snake. I didn't like this section because I am very afraid about these animals. After that, we came bake to Abu Dhabi and we felt happy because we spent nice time together in Global Village.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time in Global Village! I've never been. Anyway, I count only one spelling mistake (came bake to Abu Dhabi...). Your score here: 9/10

    P.S. what is the dangerous thing you couldn't do in Global Village?

    ReplyDelete