Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding in the U.A.E


Traditional weddings are very famous in the U.A.E. Today some people like to make a big party in a big tent and other people like to have it in hotels. That means a wedding is a traditional event and beginning a new life for a man and a woman. In my essay I will talk about what is a wedding in the UAE, what I want and my opinion.
A wedding in the U.A.E is very expensive because of the dowry and requirement, and every emirate women wants to be a princess in the wedding. Also the men want the wedding to be wonderful ,First of all, some girls prefer the expensive wedding because they want everything like their dress, jeweler and a honeymoon. And they wanted the wedding in a big place because it is only one night in life. On the other hand, some girls like a cheap wedding and don’t spend a lot of money but prefer to save it.
Now I want to write about my wedding. In my wedding I would like an expensive wedding because I want to make my party wonderful and I want to do what I need, done like designing my dress. Also I want to make a day for “Henna” and invite my friends. I would like make my wedding in hotels because it is a best place and comfortable.
In brief, each girl wants to make her wedding the best . In my opinion every wedding is expensive, it is only one night so it is important to remember it but everyone is free to make their own decision.

5 comments:

  1. Very great writing here! Interesting, too. I see only a couple punctuation errors (before "First of all..." and Henna). Other than that, no problems here.

    10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad writing, need more practicing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez you don't have to be mean to this person! I think that it's great and it helped me do my own! 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com
    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    Contact Us At :mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a student is never easy especially when you have write an essay. Sometimes you don’t even know where to begin. This site http://www.customwritingae.com/about-our-essay-writing-service-uae/ helps to give you the help that you need and will guide you until you have a completed thesis. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete