Saturday, February 14, 2009

pragraph

In this paragraph I will write about myself. I will write about my family and some information about me. There are 6 member in my family . My family composed my father , my mother, one brother and two sisters . I’m the oldest girl in my family. I’m 19 years old . I’m study in the Zayed University this is the second year for me. I’m in level 6 now. I wont study businesses because I like it . I have problem in the writing and I confuse when speaking in the presentation. I take good marker in the grammar but in the reading and listing same time is difficult . The finally, I hope to pass in level 6 and go to level 7.


Mariam

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mariam, thanks for the intro. Your writing is not bad here. I count only 1 punctuation mistake, and that's a run-on sentence (the one that starts: "I'm study in the Zayed University..."). Therefore: 9/10

    ReplyDelete