Friday, February 13, 2009

Hi .....~

Hi everybody's

My names lulwa . I am 18 years old . My country is UAE . I live in al sila . Its small village in western zone .Than, I came to AD for study in ZU and in the weekend i return to al sila . I have a big family , 4 brothers , 5 sisters , 2 nephew and one niece. My favorite hobbies reading story , watching movie and walking . In free time , I like spend with my family and relatives or chatting with my friend. In the summer, I went to Qatar with my family and spend nice time in it. I like felago mall . It was big and wondwefull.My favorite fruit is strawberry. I like to shop.Than, the AD mall is best place to shop in it . I enjoy when I went to the sea . Its make me feel better and I can think in quietness.

1 comment:

  1. Lulwa,
    It seems like you have lots of interesting hobbies and lots of interesting things going on. Your punctuation is great, too! No mistakes. 10/10!

    ReplyDelete