Friday, February 13, 2009

Hi all ...
How was your weekend ?? ^^

i'm nashwa 19 years old , i've studed at alnhda national private school . I would like to talk about my nephew. We borned at the same year, but i'm older than him by 2 months :-) .when he borned his mother became sick ,so that my mother raised him. when his mother became will , my mother refused to take him back to her, so that we raised together . we had every thing together, studied at the same school, traveled together.we can not get away from each other,we loved each other. AT 2008 we Graduated, his average was 88.5% and me 88.9%, we had Mission outside the state.we prepard to study outside but at last i refused to study away from my family, so he went to study outside in USA, i studied at zayed unvirsity. Hopping to be back together again ^_^.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to your nephew. I'm happy to see, also, that your average in school was .4% higher than his! Anyway, I have found several punctuation errors (comma splice in the first sentence, comma splice following "AT 2008...", and comma splice in the sentence that says "we can not get away from each other." My score: 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sir for commenting me ..
    I hope to be better next time ..

    ReplyDelete