Saturday, February 14, 2009

My introduction^^

My name is Aisha , Iam 18 years old,Iam from Abu Dhabi, I live with my family in Khalifa City, I have 7 brothers ,I gratuated from Al Maali international high school ,my hobbies are swimming , photography and car driving but i dont have a lessan yet .my favorite colour is red, sometimes I spent my time on taking pictures of items and my nephews, brothers , parents and of course me^^.I dont like to set in the home always , I like to make shopping and a buy shoes and accsseries.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the introduction! As for your punctuation mistakes, I lost count after the first 7! You use commas to link full sentences, which is called comma splice, and which is an error. Next time, try to use semicolons or full stops to separate complete sentences. I'll give you 7/10 for this one.

    ReplyDelete