Saturday, February 14, 2009

[ My youngest brother ]

My youngest brother

I'd like to talk to you about my youngest brother his name is “ Ibrahim “ in third grade his age is 7 years old . when you see Ibrahim you are going to say what cute he is !! and everyone say he looks like me .
My youngest brother likes do many things like annoying mammy , fight with my brother , Steal my things and the thing he likes the most is playing PsP .

he dislikes eating vigtabel , go to school like any child ,writing his homework , sleeping early and clean his room .
He wants to be a Doctor and police man . he has many hobbies like playing and watching foot ball , swimming and playing basket ball . he prefer to do every things by himself . when he feel boring he goes and takes his ball outsaid to play .
Finally even he steals my things and annoying me sometimes I love him so much and he still the youngest so I must to forgive him whatever he do .
Sara Al Musabi

1 comment:

  1. Your brother IS cute! He sounds like a real spitfire, corker, bundle of fun--all expressions meaning energetic, active, a little naughty but lots of fun. Anyway, I count only 1 punctuation mistake in the first sentence. My score: 9/10

    ReplyDelete