Saturday, February 21, 2009

My 16th birthday in Paris,France

12 july 2006
On my 16th birthday my parents took us to Disney land in Paris to have fun as a family. I thought that they have completely forgot about my birthday; they acted normal as if that day wasn’t special. My parents took us to Rainforest café to have lunch. The restaurant was very cool, it was like a jungle. Automatic animals were everywhere. They looked so real! The best part was the ceiling; there were storms and rain, it was not real but it was fun. After we had lunch they brought in the cake! Then they surprisingly started to sing the happy birthday song in French. I was very amazed and happy at the same time. My dad gave me a big amount of money and told me to spend it on whatever I want. After we celebrated my birthday we went to the roller coaster rides. We enjoyed our time and we had lots of fun. We stayed in the Disney hotel for a week or so, and then we went to a hotel on the Champs-Élysées street. We stayed in Paris for two months. It was the best summer ever!

1 comment: