Saturday, February 21, 2009

My favorite hobby

My favorite hobby
Good morning,

My name is Safeya, I’m born in Abu Dhabi , I live with my parents and siblings and I comfort to stay with my family in a large villa around the courtyard with many different kinds of plants. My favorite hobbies are watching TV about movies and news in order to lead me know what happened to other country and to have entertainment of watching the movies. Also, I prefer to read some stories in humors and romantic before I go to my bed . However, I read some magazines about the fashion of clothes, shoes and jewelries that I enjoy to buy them and used in regular day . Finally, I satisfy to read the business book includes economic, finance and account to gain more information before I enter to major, and to be willing to challenge an problems that I face in my life in Zayed University.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Safeya! Your spelling is perfect! You have a few comma splices (punctuation errors), but as I wasn't assessing for that this time... 10/10!

    ReplyDelete