Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My holiday

In the last semester break we went to Dubai and Sharjah .We spent in it for long time and we enjoyed there and it was a very interesting holiday .We did many things in it .For example , we went to Global Village in Dubai with all of my family and my cousins and aunts , their children .So, we played many games , which was funny and interesting .Also , we visited many villages there like , China village , Thailand village which was the best village for me . We saw many celebrates there and that was wonderful. That’s not enough but we bought many things from it and ate many kind of food . The second example we did in holiday , we went to desert and spend there .It was a really wonderful experience which was the first time I spent in it for many days .So, the holiday was very nice and I was happy in it I wish it wasn’t finish yet .

1 comment:

  1. Sara,

    Good enough spelling. Only one mistake--celebrates--so my score is: 9/10. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete