Sunday, February 15, 2009

My father

My father is an intersting person.First,he is educated because he reads lots of books and he knows many things about the world,so he always has intersting news and information to share with us. Second, he leads an intersting life . He travels a lot and he tells us intersting things about contries he visted and their culturs. He also tells us intersting stories about what happens to him on his travels. Another reason why i find my father intersting is that he is funny . Sitting with my father is a pleasure because we laugh and feel happy with his jokes and intersitng stories. When my friends talk about their boring fathers,i feel lucky to have such an intersting father.

4 comments:

  1. it's a wonderful thing to have a father like yours ^^
    not all parents are educated ( as my parents for e.g )
    hehehehe ,, yea that's right about the boring fathers .. u should be glad .. ;D
    but my father is so interesting too :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well-written description of your father's character. Your use of punctuation is great too! Score for this assignment: 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx hope u enjoy with my essay

    ReplyDelete