Saturday, February 14, 2009

A trip to the farm











In the last weekend , I went with my family to our farm in Al Ain .Our farm was very big ,and the weather was very nice . Firstly , we had a nice lunch in the farm ,and we were happy and felt different to have a lunch in the other place , so we ate more than eaten in the home . After that , everybody in my family walk together and we went to watch the plants in the farm . We had many types plants such as Tomato , Batat and onion in the farm . Then , I went to play in motorcycles with my brothers and sisters. Playing motorcycle in the farm very interesting because we had a big place and nice land . However , I had a nice chance in the farm because I tried to drive my father car . Finally , we came back to home and we were so tired. In the same time we plan to return to the farm next week .

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful farm. In fact, except for the palm trees, it looks like my wife's family farm back in Connecticut, USA. Anyway, I didn't find any real punctuation mistakes (just close the spaces between your punctuation marks). My score: 10/10

    ReplyDelete