Monday, February 16, 2009

My favorite holiday

Good morning ,
Last summer holiday, I traveled with my family to Malaysia in order to spend our holiday in raining weather and visited many different places .
Malaysia is one of several countries which has a higher economy and education that encourages a lot of people to come in to this country. In this city, we stayed at time square hotels and we went shopping in the mall, swimming in the pool. There were restaurants down stairs with delicious food and good services. Also, we went to the two tower mall and there are a lot of things that attract many people. For instance, there is a new collection of clothing , shoes, and jewelry with good prices and gifts. Therefore, I bought high heels , address, watch and belt buckle for my jeans. Then, we went to the juntans which is a wonderful place in the world because there is weather cold in the summer season, many hotels above the mountains and festival for children .
Finally, Next year, I will decide to travel to this country, especially the juntans city, to have a nice time in raining weather with my family and friend .

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great holiday! And...you have written about it very very well. I count 0 punctuation mistakes, so for this assignment, I give you: 10/10. Great job.

    ReplyDelete