Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day *.*


I'm safa alameri from UAE . I'm 18 years old . I have 3 sisters and one brother.My hoppies are playing basket ball,reading mails and reading. I like the flowers so much. I want to say to every one Happy Valentine's Day and i love you all from my heart . I wish for you to be successful in your life. In this day i want to say to my country,my family,my teachers and my friends i love you so much. If Proved that by be a good student by respect my teachers and study hard and to be a successful woman in my future. Today morning i want to shop in marina mall and i saw a lot of shops with red flowers and read bears . I think it is nice to give your mam, dad and family small gift in this day and remember there are not a spical day to say i love you or give a gift to your family or friends .

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely written!!! NO punctuation errors. My score: 10/10

    ReplyDelete