Saturday, February 14, 2009

hiiii ^__________^

My name is Alya. I am 19 years old. I live with my family in Abu Dhabi. I have five sisters and one brother. I graduated from Aysha high school and I wont to continue studying in Zayed university. I spend most of my time shopping which makes people think I am a shopaholic. I also like spending my time surfing the internet and chatting online with my friends. Photography is also one of my favorite hobbies, I mostly take pictures of nature and myself. Due to my passion of nature photography, I like traveling to many different countries that are well known from its beauty nature. I have many future plans and some of them are to open a photography studio and to be a fashion design.

1 comment:

  1. Next time post some of your great pictures. I would love to see them! Anyway, there are 0 punctuation errors here. Therefore: 10/10

    ReplyDelete