Saturday, February 21, 2009

my last amazing trip !! part 1
















My last amazing trip was to Oman-khasab.It is located very close to the Strait of Hormuz about 60 km away from Ras Al khsimsh in the United Arab Emirats.Its known for fishing and sumggling in small,fast boats, to and from Iran.
My and my family loved the place.Its really wonderful.The weather was cold.we did many things.We stayed at Goldin tulip hotel for 3 days.First day was only in the car,trying to discover it.
There is a place called ( khour najd ) its a very high mountain.
We rented a boat and took a tour around khasab.
We saw many fabulous views.Such as mountains,old houses and dolphins.There was a group of guys came from Dubai to khasab by their motorcycles.!!
I really advice you to go there.
i will let you with my photos.

all photos are taken by Xx][ Mee ][xX.
uasing CANON 450D =)

all rights reseved !




2 comments:

  1. Nice trip


    and I like this place ^_^



    thanks for put the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hind,

    Amazing photos! You make me want to go there! I count only ONE spelling error (sumggling). So I give this one: 9/10

    ReplyDelete