Saturday, February 21, 2009

{ Don't Be Sad } ....!


hi ..~




I will talk about book I read it and its influence in myself. Name the book is {Don't Be Sad}. It's very interesting book. The name of author is Aaidh al-Qarni. It's famous person. Don't Be Sad is an absolute must-read for all people. It is full of practical advice on how to replace sadness with a pragmatic and ultimately satisfying Islamic outlook on life. It exposes to the modern reader how Islam teaches us to deal with the tests and tribulations of this world. This book, the culmination of deep and organized thought, says to you in short: "Be happy, at peace, and joyful, and don't be sad."


Dowload in English :




Download in Arabic :




^_^


I hope like it .



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about the book. I will definitely check it out. For this assignment, I'll give you 10/10. However, next time, if you take sentences from a written source, make sure you put quote marks (" ") around them. That's for our LDAs. Anyway, thanks again. K

    ReplyDelete