Saturday, February 14, 2009

hi every bodt^^

I will talk about myself. My name is Arwa Khalid Alqhtane. I’m 18 years old. I’m from Abu Dhabi. I have 8 brothers and 8 sisters. I’m graduate from Aumamh Higher School , but now I’m study in Zayed University. I hope to success for all level with all students. My favorite hobbies are talking photography, reading and doing exercise. Most of my time , I chatting with my friend by phone or MSN and sometimes I go outside and talk some photo. My favorite colors is yellow. I like this color soo much. Mostly in weekend , I go to the park for see my friend .The end, I want to see some photo and I hope to like you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the introduction, Arwa. Maybe next time you can show us some of your photos (since it's a hobby of yours). Anyway, I find 0 punctuation errors. As a result, I score this one: 10/10

    ReplyDelete