Sunday, March 8, 2009

Successful

::

Good after noon all

Everyone hope to be succeed including me.Many people have been pursuing success for years, and others start towards it and seem to find it. But what is success? How I can become a successful person? For some people, it means achieve goals that they have in mind to win or reach. For others, success is finishing whatever they started to do.Doctors may have one definition of success and may see success as surgery that went well , ingeneer may see success in build houses. However, for me success depends on what you are searching for in life, and searching for in business.we must have some qualities but in my opinion the most important responsibility.I will discuss later some situations to learn from it.


:::

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Aisha. Your mistakes are:

    Everyone hope to be succeed including me.
    For some people, it means achieve goals...
    comma splice before "ingeneer"
    Small "w" in your second-to-last sentence.

    Otherwise this is good enough. 10/10

    ReplyDelete