Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello


My name is shamsa and I am 19 years old. I was graduate in 2008 from Al-taleea school in Al-Shamkha. My favorite subjects in the school were English and Arabic. Also, my favorite hobbies are reading social books, listening to the music and wachting Eygption movies. I take a lot of care of my body, so every day I do exercise and try to do belly dance becouse I interested in dancing.

Added to that, I love Celine Dion because she has a verey beautiful and strong voice. Now, I am studing at ZU and it is my first year. Iwant to graduate from ZU with bachelor in accounting.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Shamsa! You've entered the Blog! Anyway, this is well-written (not a surprise from you). Only a couple mistakes...

    1. was graduate
    2. becouse I interested in
    3. studing in ZU

    Other than that, good job.

    I'll give you a -2 for mistakes and lateness.

    8/10

    ReplyDelete