Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I agree with some people that they think the family is most important influence. Family is the most important what influence. Family is your whole life because they take care of you and even protect you.

First of all, my family always takes care me until I become an adult. Even when I become adult my family must care about me. The family is part of my life even what ever happen to me my family will be beside to me for example: problem.
Second, the family must protect to me, and I agree that each human considered me. The family couldn’t hardly sleep during night time because they still have to wait until arrive In the house. The family must worry about me. Because the family want to see if I will be late and sometime each time called me every mine.
Conclusion, the family is your part of my whole life and I will not see my family like this and I thankful to god, and I could say that I’m luckiest human in whole world to have like this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment