Monday, March 16, 2009

Excellent student =D


Excellent students are active rather than passive . They try to understand in class

rather than just taking notes in class and leaving understanding for later . They are curious and ask questions . Also , they are more interested in understanding than knowing . I advise you , when you teacher give me home work , I solve or write it . You should study step by step and the most important thing that you need to be done it as practice . They look forward to class and prepare themselves to learn and spend more time for listening . When we have any question , you must tell teacher because it’s helpful . The teacher best to help us understand our subject . Finally , I hope to be all the students excellent .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hafsa,

    Good thoughts here. I would suggest you look at your adjective clause in the sentence that starts: "You should study step by step..." I'll count this as Blog #4. 9/10

    ReplyDelete