Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My best Friend " Arwa"

I’m going to talk about my best friend Arwa .she is 18 years old . she is study in zu with me.. she’s in level 4 .she likes to chatting in the msn and she can cooking .she’s really a good cooker. I know here before 4 years . when we was in school I always stay with here and she was clever and got high mark and I was got like her because I we were study to gather .i always called here “ Areh” it’s an Indian word and I think it means yes .Arwa always help me when I need her .last week in 23-3 was her birthday and I forgot that . she’s felt upset and I wasn’t know why. .whatever we still friend and I hope for her succeed in her life .

1 comment:

  1. Sara,

    Much better than Agatha Christie because these are YOUR words and thoughts.

    Mistakes: capitalize first word of sentence!!!

    Otherwise, a few verb form errors.

    But your meaning is clear throughout.

    9/10

    ReplyDelete