Sunday, March 15, 2009

soooory for late

Sheikh Fatima bint Mubarak, which we called the mother of UAE . she is the wife of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and president of UAE. I choice this women my perfect personal to express my feeling and Impressive about her achievements to develop and support UAE women . Also, she Is the symbol of the UAE and the advancement of women living model Shining to the ability of women to work and achievement, and that when one wants to be responsive to God . Morever, she means to me the important personal in all Successful parts in education and employment of UAE women .I think she Deserve
To be the best women in the word; because her Humanity and charity work before her Support and assistance for the women in her country and another country in different ways.

1 comment: