Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pass level 6

My dreams are never going to come true as I need to pass in level 6 to get into my university course and its never gonna happen if I get 70% or less than .I think it’s easy to pass level 6 by doing your home work and i don’t do it . study grammar and writ essay as sir Kevin always want as to write . i hope to improve my langue and I advice you all to study hard and never give up .Do your best and don’t be nervous or confused , just relax and be self confidence . Sleeping in class and neglect your home work is the most things to fail. Finally it’s all in your hand you decide if you want to fail or to succeed .

2 comments:

  1. ^^

    hi sara

    All girls are hope to pass this level
    thanks for advice ..

    Good luck my sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good advice, and good support from Loolyta.

    I wish you good luck this morning and on Tuesday's final.

    ReplyDelete