Monday, March 2, 2009

free times

In my free times, I always take rest because I don't like by busy every times. In the summer holiday I have more free times than others times. First of all, I am always in my free times I watch many programs and movies in TV and sit on the Internet to go through the sites and chat with friends. Consequent, I like reed a lot of stories, such as romantic, comedy and action. Therefore, some times I love to sleep or talk by phone with my friends. Also, I plan usually to feel interesting every time in my free time, so that I always visit my friends or met my friends at home. I sit with my family and play with children because I love children very much. However, some times I feel boring because I don't know what I can do in my free times.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you have lots to do during your free times! Anyway, your writing is good here. You use transitions quite well and your verb forms and tense are well controlled. 10/10

    ReplyDelete